What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A training course to earning money in Clickbank
- Giving you the tools and know-how to build a long-term income for yourself
- Teaching you everything you need to know to make your first money online
- Teaching you how to build a business online through your passion
- Teaching you how to recruit affiliates for free traffic
- Teaching you the 3 golden keys to Clickbank success
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Clickbank University scores 80.76/100 which is great – this product is selling in high quantities every day. That’s an indication of high quality.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.clickbank.com/university/go/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: clickbank.com you’ll also be taken through to clickbank.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)